Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home at Last

Surgery went successfully, although it was rather lengthy. I didn't get to my room till late evening and don't really remember much till the middle of the night. The staff at the hospital was very good and very friendly. they took good care of me. Big kudos to the anesthesiologist who prevented any nausea. I had a choice to stay another night at the hospital but because of another winter storm approaching we made arrangements to go home late last night. It was the right decision. I seem to be recovering slowly but things are going pretty well. I see the doctor tomorrow.

The winter storm started around 9:30 pm and it was snowing and blowing all morning. Mary and Joseph are barely visible now. Church was not cancelled but was not able to attend. Mary and Jeff led the orchestra and the Sunday School watched Red Boots for Christmas. I am just guessing but I think there is around 18 inches of snow on the ground. Looks like we'll have a white christmas after all.

The kids have been pretty helpful. All the christmas presents are wrapped and the boxes are ready to be shipped. Now we just have to finish up the chirstmas cards. The majority of it is completed.

That's all I can think of right now. Time for me to rest. Thank you for all your prayers.
Grace