Saturday, December 13, 2008

There is NEVER Enough Time!

It seems no matter how hard I try, I just don't have enough time to get things done. Planning for church activities, work reports, Christmas Shopping, Laundry (of course!), baking cookies, writing Christmas Letters and the list goes on!

Matthew and I went to pick up Sarah at Hope College. We sure brought a lot of things home. It is really nice having her home. Of course she is constant contact with her friends from school. She got a large texting bill, that will be a learning experience not to text over your limit. Sarah had a fever when I brought her home, but is feeling much better now.

Today was our last Sunday School rehearsal. It went pretty well. I think that the service should go well tomorrow as long as everyone watches and does what they are supposed to do. I wanted to go sledding today, but I had and have a lot to do tonight, and it is really cold and I do need to stay healthy. It is supposed to warm up a little and then rain on the snow for the next few days, before it turns cold again. Tomorrow is our last day of bowling. We will receive our winnings tomorrow. First place team!

Time is going to fly by next week. I want to get all the Christmas and Grocery Shopping, laundry and cleaning done before my surgery on Thursday. After that I will be quite limited to what I can do. No more shoveling or laundry for 6 weeks!

That is all for now...back to the list of things to complete.

Grace