Sunday, December 7, 2008

We are the Champions

I am so excited! Our bowling team, Guys and Dolls, won 3 points tonight to clinch first place in the Sunday night mixed league! I bowled really well..a 146-112-140 for a 398 series! Woohoo! Jeff's bowled a 185-157-140 for a 482 series! A dream come true for me. I won't be bowling for at least 6 weeks after my surgery. I hope that I can join in starting in February. I will have to ask my doctor on Tuesday. I am starting a list of questions for her.

Someone shook the snowglobe in W. Michigan. The snow is falling pretty hard tonight. Jeff thinks we might get 2 inches of new snow tonight. Another big storm is heading for us this week with an possible accumulation of 8 inches! I wonder how much school we will have! Sarah reports at least knee deep snow in Holland. It will be quite a trip to pick Sarah up this Thursday.

Church went well. Today's word was prepare. Another good sermon. The choir anthem went well too. I don't think anyone noticed my mistakes. There was a voter's meeting that was rather lengthy, but very productive without any problems.

Mary played a gig yesterday for a Christmas party. I took this picture of her cello case with a santa hat. It almost looks like a person. Liam the cello stays safe inside.

Well that is all. Matthew is quizzing me on notes on the piano just by hearing them. I am doing pretty well. So long from winter wonderland!

Grace