Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snowy Snowy Night

I was up at 0430 and to work by 0500. It was an easy shift of 3 hours and Hailey slept the whole time. Sleep was on my schedule, but I got busy doing other things and never got around to the nap. The Christmas letter is done, shopping almost done and laundry half done. I even made dinner. Sarah was a big help to me. It is so nice to have her home. Now I just need to wrap things and sent them off. We baked some cookies too. We were quite productive.

Tonight was the Band/Orchestra Christmas concert. It was great! There were several portions, Jazz Band, JV Band (Matt's Band), Concert Band and The the Symphony Orchestra (Mary's group). At the end all the musicians played "Sleigh Ride" a tradition and one of my favorites. We had some good seats and I got one good picture of Mary. Matt was hidden behind the flutes, so I didn't get a picture of him.

Making reference to my heading, it is snowing again. We are supposed to get 2-4 inches tonight. Maybe ~6" on Friday. I guess that is another good reason to have surgery next week instead, it isn't fun driving to Grand Rapids in this, or getting stuck there on the weekend.

Tomorrow I will work, I always work after or during a big snow. Then there is the choir advent service at 7 and the GHS Choir concert at 8:15. I am looking forward to that performance too.

Next update-soon! I'll let you know how much snow we got, if there is school and how the concert and church went.

Until then, think sunny thoughts!

Grace