Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Morning

Just thought you'd like to know:

1. The bat was untestable. We chose not to receive the rabies shot. We feel certain that we were not bitten by the bat. The health dept wanted all of us to get them, but that seemed unreasonable. We talked as a family and made a very informed decision.

2. We are all enjoying the summer Olympics. We are off to a pretty good start, especially in swimming. I like to watch Men's gymnastics too.

3. Got a lot of errands and things around the house yesterday. Matt and Sarah were painting the ceiling when the can got dumped. Yikes. Sarah thought fast and got the blanket and sheet out of the house and it cleaned up pretty well. There are a few drips on the rug, but I think I got them out too. I had my preop labs drawn and now just have to show up on Monday morning.

4. We will be off to our outdoor service in few minutes. We are taking bugers and stopping at the store to get some cookies to share. We hope to play a little ball while we are out there. This afternoon we are going bowling with Norma and Randy.

Well, that is all. I probably won't blog again until after my surgery. I am confident that all will go well. Thanks for your prayers.

Grace