Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tired at the End of a Fun Weekend


Today was the completion of Sarah's Orientation to Hope College. It culminated with an Opening Convacation that was just wonderful! The music was great, the message was good and it was a proud moment to see Sarah walk in with 880 other members of the class of 2012. The text used in the convocation was the same Jeff used at Sarah's Baccalaureate. It is so nice to hear the name of Jesus in such a large setting! Praise the Lord. I really have no worries right now. She is happy and surrounded by awesome people who will become part of her Hope family. I am so proud and excited for her.

I was browsing the Hope College Website and found photo albums from the weekend. Jeff and I made it into one picture at the Trolley Stop. Jeff has yellow on and I have green. Can you find us??http://www.hope.edu/pr/gallery/0809backtoschool1.html

No further bat sightings today...thank God! I am really tired of those little beasts. Jeff takes the captured bat to the health department tomorrow. For now he is in the refridgerator dead in a plastic container.

I finally got my newsletter stuff done with Mary's help. The Olympics are over and now I can get to bed at a reasonable hour.

Better hit the sack...I am exhausted.

Grace