Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Awake after Hibernation

Top O the Morning to You! It is a nice sunny morning in Greenville MI. Did you know that there is an Irishman in the Bible? His name is Nick O'demus!

Well the bats are back again! I heard them around 0100 in the walls. I don't think we are ever going to be rid of them. They just love our house too much. Better call the bat man and get our money back!

Today I am going to worship committee meeting at 1100, and then the office/preschool staff/worship committtee and Sarah are going to lunch for an early celebration for Jeff's birthday! That is always fun. Then I get to come home and do laundry all day. Sarah is going to visit her teachers at the high school in the afternoon. Mary is at play rehearsal and Matt is at baseball. Whew!

I learned something new this morning! Mary is teaching herself Shorthand! She loves taking notes and wants to be able to increase the amound she takes faster. Hats off to Mary and her self-motivation to learn new things.
The rest of the week:

I work just 10 hours this week, 4 tomorrow and 6 on Friday! That is ok though, nice to have time with Sarah while she is on spring break. We went shopping for "professional" clothes yesterday. I guess she needs them for some AT events. We are also hosting a Bulkoogi Fest on Friday with Yakimondue! I need those few hours to make the dinner on Friday. I couple of the girls friends will be joining us.

Saturday is Jeff's actual birthday. We are having our family portraits taken at 1230. Then I think we will go our to eat as a family wherever he wants. Small group meets at our house that night so I will be serving ham sandos and B-day cake.

Oh church on Wednesday and Quilting on Thursday, my brother's B-day. I am taking a B-day dessert for our Thursday lunch event too! Orchestra plays on Wednesday "You Are My All in All" and Kids Choir sings on Wednesday "Shalom, My Friends".

Mary is going to play her cello in church on Sunday. Sarah is going to a birthday party and we get to bowl the first place team. No new news on the prom dress situation. Mary needs to take a look at patterns and material.


Have a Fun Day!
The BIG Leprechaun, no it's me, Grace!