Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prayer Warriors Needed

Our niece Rachel needs prayers, as do her parents and sister. Rachel was flown from Germany back to the US with her parents to Walter Reed hospital for her blood disorder. The trip was good without any problems. Liz says Rachel is doing well and they are settled in her room. Bob will be staying at a hotel nearby with shuttle service. Tomorrow Rachel will have a bone marrow biopsy. I can't imagine how Liz and Bob feel, and pray for them in this ordeal too.

As for us in Greenville, the weather is colder and we expect rain for the next several days. Blah! I hate that kind of weather. My inservice today wasn't what I expected, still it was nice to be in an enviornment with other nursing professionals. Baseball continues for Matthew and Mary will be playing in the Side By Side concert with the Grand Rapids Symphony tomorrow. I am excited about that. I work tomorrow and Friday, both 8 hour shifts. That isn't too bad. Went shopping at walmart and got a new light green wallet. I love it. I think it is fun to organize a new wallet with pictures and stuff. It is big enough for me to use just by itself when going to the store or putting it in my nursing bag, but small enough to fit in my purse. Yay! Matt got a new backpack, he is hauling lots of books home each day and needed one that won't stress his back so much.

That is all for now... will try to keep things updated as much as I can.

"Pray without ceasing" 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Grace