Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today Was Productive!

I am really happy that I got so much done today! I got a haircut that I like very much, bought tickets for the Flat River Big Band Concert that will be in 3 weeks, and got the grocery shopping done all before lunch! The last load of laundry is done and I applied for another pediatric job at the hospital in Grand Rapids. It seems I am still be considered for a position I was "not selected" for afterall. We will see what happens. Jeff had a circuit meeting today and another meeting tonight. We were lucky enough to eat dinner together! Garlic Chicken and Veggies.

Sarah is working around the clock now to catch up on paper writing and test taking before her spring break. It is a little more stressful for her though, because she is going to Ft. Wayne for the Athletic Training conference. So all her work has to be done. Please pray for her, as she is feeling the stress. I advised her to stay off the internet, don't talk to friends and get her work done. I haven't seen her online, so I hope she is working hard to get everything done. I will pick her up on Saturday and she will be home for just over a week and to celebrate Jeff's birthday. We will be having our family portraits taken. I hope they turn out well.

Mary is taking standardized testing through Thursday. Today was the ACT. She said it went ok, except that she didn't check the batteries in her calculator, and when it came time to do math, the calculator didn't work. She didn't seem too upset about it and still thinks she did ok. She had a good workshop experience with her quartet group. They never competed though with the approval of their teacher. That is ok with me, it got them home before dark. Now Mary is working as Assit. Stage manager for the Middle School play. Today she helped with auditions as did Matthew too. The play is in May and they are doing Charlotte's Web.

Matthew had baseball tryouts at 4:30pm today. He left auditions early to go to tryouts and said he did pretty good. He has tryouts again tomorrow right after school. He will know on Thursday of the team results. There are only 11-12 freshman trying out for the freshman team, will the have a team with a 3 man reserve?

Tomorrow I will be working nights. So I will sleep in the afternoon, go to church and stay for a few minutes of choir afterward, rest one more hour then go to work. Sounds brutal, but it isn't that bad.

That is all...Hope tomorrow was a good as today!

Grace