Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Quick Review

Today has been a good day. Matthew is better and back to school. I had a nice time with Sarah at lunch time. I took her computer keyboard replacement and a couple bags of goodies to her. Did one load of laundry. Matt Mary and I had a fun dinner at Big Boy's before their choir concert. I found out that Mary and Matthew were selected as Assistant Stage Managers for the middle school's spring play this May! Yay! We will see what happens with the baseball situation. This could cause some difficulty in extra curricular activity scheduling. The concert was good, and then Matt and I watched the last boys basketball game of the season. Sadly, they lost, again. Jeff called and his evening has mixed results. He had a nice conference and met with friends and had lunch with our niece. Tonight he was able to have dinner with my mom at Sonny's which is good, because his plane has been delayed, which is bad. Last word was that his flight was going to leave at 12:13 am. He won't be in Detroit till 3 am! Good thing a shuttle will be picking him up and taking him to his hotel. He will meet us tomorrow in Ann Arbor for the U of M visit. Now that ER is over and Mary is home from her get together with friends after the party, I am going to bed.

Say Goodnight Gracie!