Monday, March 23, 2009

It's Late but I Will Post a Few Thoughts

Our Sunday was actions packed. Church went very well today. Mary's cello solo was very nice. Most people were very intent on listening to her play. I was very proud of her. Next she plays for the judge on Saturday. The teacher's meeting was good, had some interuptions, but we got through the agenda pretty well. After church all of us had lunch together at the Halfway Restaurant. I love their breakfast!

Then the family split into their own activities. Mary went to Brandon's house to study for AP Literature Class's Book Talk. Matthew went paintballing and Sarah went to a friends birthday celebration. Jeff took a nap and I started laundry again, especially so Sarah started out a new week with all clean clothes. I fell asleep on the couch watching March Madness while waiting for the washer to finish. Eventually I got it all done!

Matthew Jeff and I went to church for family fun night. Unfortunately there were only a few families. We still had a nice time and then headed off to bowling. We took 1 point and lost 3. Lost total pins by 6! I had a couple of really bad open frames. We have our work cut out for next week. I'd like to move up out of 3rd place. We did get some very sad news. One of the bowlers from one of our favorite teams passed away on Friday. She was a very nice lady and was happy all the time no matter the score or circumstance. She will be missed and we pray for her husband who grieves.



Before it got too too late we celebrated Jeff's birthday one more time with the birthday cake I made yesterday. It was delicious. I posted a few pics here, and there are more on the photo album.

We take Sarah back to college tomorrow. She will be finished with one year on May 1st! Can you believe it? Matt has baseball early morning and afternoon all week. Mary will be busy with the play. She will also be playing in the Grand Rapids Symphony Side By Side concert this week. The GR Symphony comes to Greenville they play together. I am looking forward to hearing attending that event.

I work 21 hours this week! WOW! Tuesday I am going to home ventilator training. My patient does not need a vent, but I would like to brush up on the home vent for my own knowledge. I put in my hours for next month and included night hours, since that seems to be the shift she wants. No news from any of the hospitals. Still waiting, I am patient.

That is all for now...I better get a little sleep!










Gracie