Sunday, March 8, 2009

Out of My Tree!

I bowled out of my tree tonight! At first I thought I was going to have an extremely bad game. Open frames and low pin counts. After the 5 or 6th frame I got a few spares and then had 4 strikes in a row at the end of the game! I was so happy, and so was the rest of my team. My first game was a 158, then the second game was almost my best ever a 164 followed by a 153. I did bowl my best ever series of 475! Considering my average was a 117, it was the best night of bowling for me ever.. Yay! Jeff had a nice game of 182 in the second game. Our last game was strong. All four of us bowled within 15 pins of each other. Our team took 3 points and moved into second place.

The weather here has been rainy and chilly. Virtually all the snow has melted. We found the bat Jeff killed and threw into the snow bank back in December. It is really yucky, but I am glad to know it is dead not wasn't hibernating. So far we haven't heard anymore bats since the weather got warmer. Last ones we heard were just after Christmas. Maybe they are all gone, but I am not going to hold my breath.


That is all for tonight.


Grace