Thursday, March 12, 2009

Good News at the End of the Day!

It is just past midnight and do I have good news! Matthew is on the freshman baseball team! Hooray. He is very happy. I had to order baseball attire already, I suppose he will need some other things as the season gets started.

Our Van is back on the road. I started it up this afternoon and it sounds really good. Matt really wants a new car and I think was a little disappointed that the van sounds so good. I am glad that we don't have to have a car payment!

My quilt is looking better. Figured out how I am going to make it now and just have to keep sewing it together. The lunch today was delicious. Next week I am the dessert lady and will bring birthday cake for Jeff's birthday (a few day early).

Testing for HS Juniors is over! She did long hand math with this test too. No calculator again. She thinks she did pretty well, and will be proud if her scores come back high in Math without the use of batteries, only brain power! Guess we will have to wait and see.

I continue to change my hours at work to suit her needs. I don't mind really until I can't oblige her and then get a guilt trip. The good news is that I didn't get a reject letter today! Yay!

Sarah had a fantastic day at the conference. She sounds very happy. Last word is to pick her up late afternoon or early evening on Saturday.

So SMile everyone! Good things are happening!


Grace