Monday, April 27, 2009

Extra Extra Read All About It!


Matthew made Village Green, the high school's show choir! We are very proud of him. He is very very happy about it too. I guess I should start working more hours, since we will have two in the premier choir at the high school. This is the year for trips too! Mary will go on an orchestra trip as well. Yikes! Maybe I need to win the lottery, except I don't play the lottery.

Sarah has one exam done, one later this afternoon. Then one on Wednesday. She also has two papers to write. She attended the end of the year party and posted a cute picture of her. She is always cute though right?

The weather is getting cloudy and windy with the forecast of thunderstorms. Jeff says rain for another 24 hours. Tomorrow I get a haircut and my teeth cleaned. Mary will receive her award for her essay about abortion in the evening.

The laundry is almost done, and I really need to get to the bank, post office and a local church to pay for the church softball league fees. There is always something to do!

Better get going!

~Grace