Thursday, April 2, 2009

Concerts A Success!









The Collage Concert at the high school the last two nights was great. Matthew sang in the choir and played his trumpet. Mary sang in the Village Green Show choir, played in the Orchestra and then played her cello as an accompanist to a solo along with a guitarist too. It was beautiful. She had many compliments. Say a little prayer for Mary. She is going through some hard times. Thanks.

I had a long day at work and was glad to get home. Things are a little better and I realize that I like the fexibility of my schedule, but I still think it is time for me to get back into hospital nursing, because if Idon't re-enter soon, I probably never will. I work again tomorrow perhaps a 12 hour day instead of an 8 hour day. There is an opening at a hospital in Carson City, 20 minutes away, on their med/surg/peds floor. Deciding whether I should apply.

We had our last soup supper and lenten service. The chimes played their songs and did pretty well. The director had a shaky night, I clunked the chimes a few times. Now my hat changes to orchestra and we play on Sunday.

We are looking forward to our spring break trip to Chicago and Wisconsin. It will be fun to visit Concordia University, cousins, and Uncle Bill and Aunt Bobbie. A lady from our church will stay with Sammy while we are gone for 3 days. I will pick up Sarah on Maunday Thursday and take her home on Easter. Yay we will be together for Easter!

Well, I am way behind! I need to get over to quilting. Then get the chores done I didn't do this morning and watch the Series Finale of ER tonight!

Have a great day!

Gracie

This link takes you to a cute song that is so true about our taxes. Enjoy it!

http://susie1114.com/10percentisgoodenough.html