Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Something New!

Well I had my hairs cut today. A lot! I was in the mood for a bit of a new look and the stylist thought it was time as well. It turned out really nice. I don't take good pictures of myself, but I had no choice. I hope that I can make it look this nice all the time.


Matthew has a baseball game today. It was changed from an away game to a home game! Yay for me! He hopes to pitch but I don't know if that will happen. I will be leaving shortly for the game, instead of going shopping or to the bank.

My dentist appointment was very good! Thank you Lord! I didn't get to pay for the church softball league, every time I go to pay, the "right" person isn't there. Won't have too much time tomorrow since I work 0730 to 1500. We will see.

Better get going.. Don't want to be late.

Grace