Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just a Quick Update

Mary had a WONDERFUL time at the prom last night. It was really nice to see her sooo happy. Her group of friends had a fun time and I guess her date treated her like royalty. Yay! Friends are sharing pictures, so I should be posting more in the near future.

Church went really well. The orchestra did a great job and we had really good sunday school attendance. I had a volunteer to take over as superintendent next year and some new ideas for teachers. The softball team is shaping up really nice too. I still would like to have more girls on the team. Right now we have 4, but one is having surgery this summer so she can't play after June. We need at least 3 girls (or young boys age 13) to play without forfeit.

We had lunch at one of our favorite places, The Halfway Restaurant. I like to eat their breakfast, stack of pancakes and crispy bacon. Mmmmmm. The lunch food is good too. We used the gift card we got at the auction last Friday.

Sarah comes home on Thursday! Please pray for her as she has finals monday through wednesday. Mary and I will visit Central Michigan. That is the last visit until the summer when we will drive to see University of Oklahoma. Go Sooners! I work 2 days this week. My little client is getting better! Thank you Lord!

I can smell the pizza cooking, so I had better get this posted.

Grace (with a smile on her face)