Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Baptism Birthday Jeff!

Can you believe it? Sarah will be done with one year of college in one week! Jeff will be going to move her out of her dorm next Thursday. I will be taking Mary to a college visit and watching Matthew's baseball game. Time has sure flown by.

Today is also a very nice day weather wise, so Matt's game should be played! The bad news is that the coach switched him to relief pitcher for the first game instead of starter. The second game will be pitched by the boy from the very first game. Bottom line, Matthew is not a starter. That made him very upset. I guess he is relief for a boy that has been ineligible to play due to academics. Now he is doing better, so Matt was bounced out of the starter position. Doesn't seem right, but that how it is I guess. Matt was so excited about pitching and his opportunities just kept being taken away.
Our orchestra will be playing this Sunday. We have four hymns and an anthem to play. It will be lots of fun. We hope to play a whole service on Trinity Sunday! Kids choir sings on confirmation. Then I hope to take them to sing for the retired folks before school ends.

Tomorrow I work early 0530 until 2 and then will take Mary to the funeral of her best friends grandma. He is very sad. The next day is prom day! I guess the weather is supposed to be nice, so the plan is that Brandon and company will be riding in the 'stang! Mary needs a large scarf to protect her hair from the wind should they put the top down! Sounds like fun, doesn't it?
Speaking of driving, I am in the process of signing Matthew up for driver's training! Having all 3 kids driving is a little wierd. His class won't start until next month, and then it will be who gets to drive every time we get in the car. Mary will take segment 2 in June and then her license soon after. Yikes! I must admit, I like when I can ask Sarah to go over to Meijer to get some milk or to pick up the kids from school.

Well, I am way behind on my list of jobs for today. Better get going!

Grace