Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Matthew's Wish Comes True!

Matthew pitched 5 innings, that is a whole game for freshmen when there is a double header. He did very well. No walks. The other team got some really good hits and scored 5. The second game was closer 3-2, Matt played second base. We weren't able to be there, be he said he got the bat on the ball, but got thrown out at first.

Mary got her award and it was followed by an unusual movie. I kind of wish I would have excused myself to go watch the rest of Matt's second game. Hind sight is always 20/20. Mary will be going to the Opera tomorrow with the HS Orchestra.

Plans for Thursday have changed. Mary has play practice on Thursday and cannot attend visit day. As Asst Stage Manager, she cannot miss practice as the play is just 2 weeks away. So I will go with Jeff to pack up Sarah and bring her home. Matt said he won't be offended if we miss that game.

Well, that is all. Better get some rest, as I start work tomorrow at 0730.

~Grace