Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Game Called Again!

Will Matthew ever get to pitch? The double header was called today due to rain and cold. Matt was told he would pitch the first game, and then he heard from the catcher he was going to let another boy pitch as a reward for bringing his grades up enough to play at all. What does that tell someone like Matthew who keeps his grades up all the time. Now this is just hearsay, but if that boy pitches first for that reason on Thursday's game, I will be pretty upset and have to inquire about this team ethics. Reward the losers and say sorry to those who try hard and succeed. The next games are away in Grand Rapids and I also have orchestra that night. I hope that I can at least see one game.

Mary got her dress today. It looks very nice. She is happy with it and looks forward to the prom. Brandon's grandma died today, so Mary is spending some time with him this evening.

I just got word that I was rejected again at the children's hospital. This is so frustrating! Jeff thinks maybe most of these jobs are hired from within. That could be true. Still I think I would like to talk to someone to see if there is any chance of getting hired with Spectrum.

That is the update...I am a little on the muscle now, so thought if I wrote it out it might make me feel better. Didn't work too well. :(

Until the next news hits~
Grace