Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Baby in the Family

We have a new cousin...Mom and Baby are doing fine.

Mary came home late last night very very tired. She said the opera was nice. I cam home from Kids choir at 7:30 pm and Matt was asleep on the couch and slept the rest of the night. I watched some TV, then chatted with Sarah for a few minutes and went to bed myself.

I have several errands to run this morning then we go pack up Sarah and bring here home from college for the summer. Sarah is bittersweet about this college year ending. SHe plans to get a summer job and save for a car and hopefully help with some college expenses.

No school for Mary and Matthew, but Mary does have to be at school today for play practice. Guess she has to be there earlier to cue the show with Mr Chapman the boss of the auditorium and really of the crew itself.

That is all for now! I am sure there will be more later.


Gracie!

(I like exclamation points)