Sunday, January 17, 2010

Celebrations and Sadness

Celebrations!

We watched the Greenville Yellow Jackets basketball team win against East Grand Rapids with a spectacular finish! Their record is now 8-1!

Our indoor Christmas decorations are down and put away. Mary and Matthew did most of the work. Thanks guys!

I found my Gators Hoodie sweatshirt. It was hidden behind two guitars!

Rejoiced in church. A family of nine were baptized today! It was awesome!

Good bowling~ We won all four. My average went up again.. 134, 134 and 114. Missed my award for a triple (same score all three games). That's ok!

It is my brother Dave's birthday! Glücklicher Geburtstag!

Sadness :(

Two Hope College students died in a single private plane crash tonight. Our prayers are with their families and the students. Sarah knows a sister of one of the victims.

We continue to pray for the country of Haiti as they struggle after the earthquake. We heard that some are still being rescued!

The Week Ahead

I work Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Normal Hours.

We should be getting Mary's senior pictures.

Matt has OT Monday and Thursday.

I am going to Hope College on Tuesday for a ladies basketball game. Sarah will be on duty. Taking her some gatorade and pop. Jeff and I will be going back on Saturday for "Winter Happenings". Listen to some speakers about current research going on in several departments. Have lunch with Sarah and Matt (He is going to hang out with Sarah in the morning) and go to a men's basketball game. Dinner with Sarah?

I have a GHS Theater Booster meeting and a Foot doctor appointment on Thursday. We will see about quilting.

Don't forget our normal evening activities choirs and orchestra Monday Wednesday and Thursday. Have my regular list of things that need to get done little by little. I just keep plugging away at it!

Leaving you with a picture of the week...My patient and her boyfriend, Woody!

Gracie