Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Break is Just About Over

It is just about midnight, and I am feeling a little sad. Sarah will be back at college in less than 24 hours. We have had a wonderful time together. Yes we have church and the afternoon, but I know the time will fly by. I did get all her laundry done.

I got lots done today. Laundry and then I cleaned out my closet, drawers and wardrobe. It looks so organized. I hope I can keep it that way! That is usually not in my nature.. Right mom? Brandon came over and had taco dinner with us and watched the movie Public Enemies. It was a good movie. I practiced for church, as I am the clavinova player. Tomorrow's story for sunday school is the boy Jesus at the Temple. Think I am ready for that too.

Tomorrow after church, we have a Christmas get together in the afternoon and then we will head back to Holland with Sarah around 5-6pm. We always treat her to dinner on the way. My guess is that we will have steak.

Monday is back to the old grind. Kids are back in school and I am back to work. For Mary 2010 means the last 5 months of high school. I can't believe it. Jeff and I will celebrate 25 years of marriage. Sarah will turn 21 and Matthew will be 16. He can't wait to have a car. We will have two in college. Thinking about it's funding is very overwhelming.

As 2010 begins, I am thankful for my loving family and friends. I am grateful for the all blessings God has given to us. Here's to a great year for all!

Grace

PS Happy Birthday Dad W.!