Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Season of Bowling Begins

Tonight was the first night of our new season of bowling. We won all four points! I had a great first week...161, 117 and 166 = 444 series. My average went up two point to 120. Can I keep this up?? I hope so. Jeff bowled 191, 192 and 147 = 530 series and his average went up to a 165 I think.

Making final decisions on senior pictures. If you'd like to order one, please let us know STAT~! Tomorrow we are going to get a free visit with and education finance advisor. I went to a seminar a few months back and finally called to see if they could advise us a little with 2 in college next fall. Work Wednesday, Friday and Saturday this week.

Want to get the Christmas stuff down and prepare my music for the rest of the year for kids choir, chimes and orchestra. That is a lot! Plenty of other things to get done and cross off my list of things to do.

That is all for now...Have a great new week!

Grace