Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Epiphany!

My video of snow won't upload on the blog. I did load it onto Facebook. I think it is pretty sweet! We didn't get a lot of accumulation, but I guess the roads got pretty slick last night. I go to work in about 30 minutes, so I will see how bad it is out there. I have another orientee today.

Matthew is ahead now in the College bowl picks, followed by Me and then Jeff! We hope that the trophy will come to Michigan this year! Last nights game was a good one. It is all coming down to the wire. That is how it should be!

Matthew starts therapy tomorrow. Mary's auditions went fine, just was a little awkward for her as she was the only senior there and really had no one to sit with..

Senior pictures are more expensive this time around. The 5 x 7 and 4x6 are the same price. With our budget this year, grandparents will receive a 5 x 7 and aunts and uncles will receive a couple of wallet sized photos from us. If there are other pictures you would like to order let us know and we can order them for you and you can send the funds. Thanks for your understanding.

Grace