Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snow Day!

Went to bed late last night. Watched TV and then read an email from Jeff and of course I decided that I needed to write back. I did have a few questions for him. Needless to say I didn't sleep too well and the alarm went off just before 7 am. Matthew had finals today. I woke him up twice, got my Gator sweatshirt on and started the van. Luckily I checked the email and got the message that there wasn't any school! Snow Day! Ran up to tell Matthew that he could go back to bed, only to find him dressed and brushing his teeth. He played video games instead. I tried to go back to sleep, but the dog had other ideas.

So far this morning I baked a cake for quilting, got a haircut and received answers from Jeff about my questions. He is quick! Mary had a Spanish test at the Community College. Matthew has OT today and I have a list of things that I need to get done. Shouldn't be too bad if you just do it. I work early tomorrow, so no getting to bed late tonight!

Talked to our friend Rhonda Knudson last night. Mary and Brandon are going to a Barbershop Quartet conventionin Philidelphia this summer and the Knudson's are happy to let our singers stay with them . They are doing well and very happy in New Jersey, just across the border from Philley.

We also received the tentative itinerary for the Village Green Trip.

April 28- Arrive in Orlando. Have fun in the parks. Staying at the Country Inn &Suites.

April 29- Epcot Center, Disney Sings Workshop and Illuminations

April 30-Perform at Retirement Village (10 am)
Magic Music Days Performance at the Waterside Stage located in the Downtown Disney Marketplace (~11am)
Lunch to follow at Planet Hollywood. Finish the day at Hollywood Studios and Fantasmic.

May 1-Breakfast at Rainforest Cafe and then to Animal Kingdom & Epcot. Where is the day for Magic Kingdom? Guess that has to be the first day. It is the best park.

May 2- Fly home!

Well, I'd better go frost the cake and eat lunch with the quilters.

Later Gators! (I am proud of Tim Tebow for standing up for what he believes in!)

Gracie