Friday, January 1, 2010

A Tease

Mary just got a sneak preview of her senior pictures! The photographer just posted on her blog a small sampling of Mary's pictures. They look great! Check them out for yourself at:

http://melissavannestphotography.blogspot.com/2010/01/mary.html

The rest of them should be available this week sometime. I am sure we will have to give out a password, as I don't think she will post all of them on her blog.

Oh, by the way- Happy New Year! We have had a nice quiet family day. Watched the parade and some football games tonight. Mary and Jeff worked a good part of the afternoon on numbers for financial aid applications for college. Sarah is working on hers now too. I am working on laundry so that Sarah has clean clothes to take back to Hope on Sunday.

Back to the Football games. I am in the lead of the Heumann family college bowl football game picks. We will see how long I can stay on top! Good luck to all..not really. I want the trophy in Michgan this year! LOL!

Grace