Thursday, April 29, 2010

Florida Report- Day # 1-Magic Kingdom

Mary and Matthew had a nice time with their groups at Disney's Magic Kingdom.  Wait time for rides were as little as 10 minutes, with Peter Pan being the longest ride with a wait of 40 minutes. Matthew played a little game with me. He would send a picture of part of ride and tell me...Guess what ride this is?? It was fun. Glad to know he was thinking of his mom. Both mentioned that got to do so much in just one day at the park.  All the kids were tired after a long exciting day. Pizza dinner was at 9 at night and then time to relax.  Mary slept on the bus and the plane, but she said she was still exhausted.  Today they have breakfast and Epcot in the morning, performance at Lutheran Haven and more Epcot in the afternoon, a workshop with Disney Cast members and Illuminations in the evening.  My guess, they will be tired again!

I got a lot of housework done yesterday. I planned for music and softball, including making line ups and position charts.  Finally spoke with the orthopedic surgeons office and scheduled the muscle procedure for 5/21 for my left leg. Otherwise it wouldn't be until mid June. I thought about waiting until after graduation, but as my wise husband said, you'll limp with the boot or without the boot.  Let's start the healing sooner than later. Just pray there won't be any complications. The procedure is simple and I will  be expected to walk the same day!


Jeff and I finally had the chance to look through all of our cards and notes from our surprise party. We are so grateful to everyone for their love support and gifts.!  We plan on having another wonderful 25 years together!

Better get off to the the bank and quilting.  Will be thinking of my kids and parents at 1:30 pm when the performance takes place at the Haven. Wish I could be there.

Gracie

PS~Castle picture taken by Matthew and messaged to me yesterday.

No comments: