Friday, April 16, 2010

Reality Check

Look what Mary picked up at school today!  The reality is that Mary has only about a month of high school left and will graduate on my birthday!  She can't wait to be done with high school and move on to the University of Michigan.  Each time we go into Wal-Mart she wants me to get something for her dorm room. So far I got her towels, hamper, bowls and cups and hangers.   She continues to show me her favorite microwave oven!  Yes they can have a microwave in their rooms.  It is a cute little oven, I must say.

I am home today working on laundry and practicing for church on Sunday.  I am playing, the orchestra is playing and the kids choir is singing!  Lots of excitement. I have a mystery on my hands, a puddle appears near our washer, but the wash tub's outside is dry and I watched the whole cycle this afternoon and saw no leaking or water flow anywhere!  Guess I should start a log and look for a common denominator.

Mary is going to Ann Arbor again this weekend for a series of concerts.  Tonight is Frankie Valli, tomorrow is U of M Women's Glee Club and then Jerry Seinfeld!  She is very excited, and is lucky to have my Prius again, which leaves me with the van.  I want her to have a reliable car and it will save her money too!  So it's fine. I work tomorrow for a six hour shift in the afternoon, then will have to get ready for sunday school class and more practicing music! I will be holding a softball meeting after church on Sunday, wonder how many players I will have this year?? Should really set up some type of practice.  Think I need to practice pitching again, it might be a good place for me. I was pretty good when I played that position years ago.  Plus my feet hurt a lot, so I can't run very far very fast.  Thought about just coaching this year, but we might be short on our three girls in the field rule if I don't play. I need to be ready!

That is all..better have some lunch and keep that laundry rolling!
Gracief

No comments: