Saturday, April 24, 2010

Off They Go...

Mary and Brandon left for her senior prom just over a half an hour ago.  They both look so nice, all dressed up in their formal attire.  Luckily the rain subsided so that we were able to get a few outdoor pictures before they left for dinner.   I know they will have a good time and have safe travels to Grand Rapids for dinner, Lowell for the dance and back to Greenville for the post-prom activities. I have posted a few pictures here, and more on the photo album.

I had a little mishap this afternoon. Matthew and I were playing catch and having a good time. I wanted to practice my slow pitching and when Matthew threw it back I missed the ball, well the ball hit the tip of my glove then hit my forehead.  Boy did it hurt!  It was no one's fault and I iced it immediately.  We will see what develops as time goes by!

That is all for now..

Grace

No comments: