Monday, November 17, 2008

Just a Peek


Thought I would post a few pictures of my latest baby quilt top. I like the colors and especially the little ponies.

Matthew got his class ring today. It is very nice. He decided not to try out for basketball so he can concentrate on baseball and also scene shop for the One Act.

Mary is preparing for auditions on Wednesday. She has so really good ideas and some cool voices. I pray she will do well and get casted.

Talked to Sarah today. She is doing well. We were making plans for Thanksgiving next week. Time is really flying by. Holland has between 3-5 inches of snow today! We got a little dusting again. Not sure if it will snow tonight.

Work was good today. I work again tomorrow and then have 2 days off. I love my patient.

Better get some sleep.

Grace