Monday, November 10, 2008

What a Hectic Day!

Sarah is well! She slept in this morning and then we had breakfast together. While she was stripping her bed and cleaning her room of any leftover germs, I went from store to store to find black pants for Matthew. He needed them for stage crew when he moves scenery during the show. I also bought a new battery and video tapes for our video camera so I could record the show. Today was press day. Sarah and I had lunch up in her room and then I went to tape the show. I did the best I could. I got most of the important things. Guess I will have to take a look at it this evening. Chimes was a real challenge tonight. We are doing much better, but I hoped to play two songs on Sunday, but we are really only ready to play one. So that is what we will do.

Tomorrow Jeff leaves for Arizona. Mary had a strings event until the evening. Matthew has crew till 5 and Sarah goes back to college after dinner. She getting some homework done and is finally released from her room tonight! That makes me happy. I work on Wednesday and Friday and sell tickets at the HS show on Thursday. I will probably attend all the performances. Jeff gets home Sat in time for the closing show. A lot of our friends will be attending sometime this week.

Well time for a late dinner.

Until next time,

Grace