Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Not Much to Report

Good Afternoon! We didn't get anymore snow today. It is right around freezing and thing a thawing just a bit. I didn't take any more pictures today, since everything pretty much looks like the last ones I sent. The streets are pretty clear, with an occasional slippery are of slush.

School is out for Thanksgiving. The kids can sleep in tomorrow and I will be going to work. Jeff will pick up Sarah around 5:30 pm tomorrow afternoon. It will be nice to have her home again. I plan to bake my pies tomorrow evening and make the Turkey on Thursday. Maybe we can get the Christmas decorations up this weekend?

Norma checked on the standings of our Sunday night league. We are in first place by 3 points! Hurray. We bowl the second place team this week. I hope that I can at least bowl my average. It sure would be nice to be the winners this season.

Parent/Teacher conference is this afternoon. It is the last day to attend. We couldn't go Friday at lunch or last night. We had conflicts each of those days. It should be pretty easy this year. Mary and Matthew have 3 of the same teachers. I am going to pick up Jeff from work and then head over. We don't plan to hear any bad news...how could we? I think our kids are pretty great.

Well, that's is all.....

Grace