Tuesday, November 4, 2008

#2: While Waiting for the Results

I took pictures of the curb or lack of one on our side street. I don't know how long I will be without a driveway, but I am happy that we won't have that icy slushy mess in the winter.

My golf game wasn't very good. I had some nice drives, several good iron shots and even a few 2 putt finishes. I can't tell you how many times I was chopping at it in the rough "grass". The good news is that I didn't lose any balls, I hit them over the water, and most of all I had a blast with my good friend Norma. On a side note, Norma bowled a 171 on Sunday to help keep our team number one! Norma is our solid rock on the team. I didn't list her top score, in the previous blog because I couldn't remember it. Sorry Norma!

I got a lot of errands done. We have tickets to the GR Symphony and we have milk to drink and gas in the van. I found the items I needed for my piano student and resisted buying more piano books for me. I bought a few tops and pants at Meijer that I needed and at a good price too!

Jeff brought home pizza for dinner. I had a bad headache after all the events and worrying about the election. I know there is nothing I can do but pray, and that I have done! I save my other comments for later.

Still hoping and praying,

Grace