Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Little Too Late

We had a fun time last night. Lots of laughs. This morning wasn't as fun. Sarah most likely has the virus from college. She feels bad for coming home with us. I told not to be upset, we can't go backward, now we just prevent others from getting it. Plus I'd hate for her to have to be sick like this all alone. Her room mate left last night. This way I can take care of her.

I have been cleaning with bleach all morning and did the best I can. Now we just use good handwashing, common sense and pray a lot! We need to be sure Jeff stays healthy, he leaves for Arizona on Tuesday. We need lots of prayer warriors! Let's hope he can preach tomorrow too. I am one of two melody singers in the praise team. As long as I don't have symptoms I will attend church.

Mary had a wonderful time at the Opera Tosca. She said the music was perfect! What a great opportunity for young people to experience the fine arts! Matthew had a good time at the zombie hunt. Unfortunately, he lent one of his nerf guns to a brother of a friend and now it is gone. The family said they would pay $15 for a new one.

I won't be at work today. Too risky to take it to a family with a medically fragile child and a newborn. I think I am going to open the doors and let the cold air in a little today. That helps with the germs.

Well, I am supposed to go to a Thrivent Lunch. More later.

Grace