Sunday, May 31, 2009

Before Church

Happy Baptism Birthday Mary! Well, we celebrate 17 years of Mary becoming a child of God! Hurray. What can be better? I am playing for church in just a few hours and I think I am ready. The communion hymn is tough. Playing and singing. I am going to have to help the people sing this one. Otherwise, the songs are great today! The 2009 graduates of our church will be recognized this morning. They will be wearing their caps and gowns. All of the Sunday School students will receive ice cream this morning as a perk for thier attendance.

We can't stay too long after church, as we have to get over to the high school and get in line for graduation. It is a beautiful day, so it won't be too bad standing out there. Rumors have it that there are still tickets for the gym, just don't know how to get them. I hope that Mary can be in the gym even if I sit in the comfort of an auditorium seat. The bleachers aren't too comfortable, but it is nice to be there in person. Either way, we will get to see the graduation.

I got a note with my paycheck yesterday that I need to drive to Lansing in the next 7 days to correct my charting. Another nurse got one of those, when she called they told her she didn't check the right box. Well, I am telling you I am not going to drive over an hour to check a box. I will pay for postage for them to send me the problem papers. It just really urks me that even after several errors I found on the chart, they think it is ok to ask someone to drive over an hour. Hah! They didn't come to fix the errors on the chart that I reported! We'll see if I still have a job tomorrow. Don't worry, I will be nice and diplomatic, at least at first!

Guess that is it~I need to turn my attention to Sunday School then piano playing!

Grace, who wears many different hats!