Friday, May 8, 2009

Delayed

Jeff made it Dallas so far tonight. Got a message that his flight to Detroit was delayed. It is a good thing that he has hotel reservations tonight in nearby Howell, MI. I guess there are some thunderstorms around the area.

I had a good day at work. Then came home and watched some TV, took a nap and played some catch with Matthew. He helped me put the 3rd seat back in the van. We took it out to move Sarah home. Don't feel much like cooking whe Jeff isn't home. Tonight we had pancakes.

Think I finally have got all the prescriptions to the right place. We will see over the next week, if the newest prescription went to the right place. I really hate that I, the customer, has to do so much of the work. That is way things are though.

Guess that is all for now. We had nice weather yesterday and today, and expect some rain and thunderstorms tonight with cooler temps. That is spring in Michigan!

Grace