Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Umpire is Sweet!


I finally got to one of Sarah's games. She is not the player, but the umpire. She did an awesome job! Think I got some good pictures of her too. See the album for more. I really don't know many ladies that love the game of ball more!

I had a pretty busy day at work. Lots of paperwork and phone calls today. My patient is doing better and was pretty happy today. I work for 7 hours tomorrow, but I don't have to get up at 0430. My alarm went off at that time this morning and I thought I hit snooze, but turned it off. Luckily, I woke up at 5 and was to work by 0515. Whew!

We had nice weather again today. Trying to get laundry done, but it slow going. After an 11 hour day of work, I really don't feel like doing laundry. The bat has not shown himself again, but we keep the door to the ping pong room closed. I still am a little nervous going down there at night. I don't know what I would do if he flew at me while by the washer.

Well, better get going. Have a great one!

Gracie