Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cloudy and Gloomy

Greenville has been cloudy and gloomy the past few days, with occasional rain. I think it is supposed to clear up the next few days with cooler temperatures. I still have to do the whole flea thing, but I keep putting it off. That is one good thing about Michigan, I don't have to put on flea medicine med on Sammy while it is cold. It is time to give the treatment. I just don't like the smell.

I worked 11.5 hours yesterday. It was supposed to be only 7, but when Mom got home from the doctor it was clear she needed to sleep. So I stayed to make sure everything got done. It wasn't so bad, just made for a long day. I woke up later this morning and am still tired. Had my own appointment this afternoon and then will attend Baccalaureate tonight. Mary plays as a final grade for orchestra. It will be nice to attend for all of her friends too. I work tomorrow too, but I am only going to work 6 hours.

I have gotten 3 more rejections from applications at several hospitals. Looks like I am going to have to call and ask why I can't even have a chance to interview. I am discouraged and close to giving up.

Sarah is going to her college friends house tomorrow for a movie and spending the night. I hope she has a lot of fun. She really misses her friends from Hope. Sunday I play for church and then there is graduation at 3 pm. Matt needs to be there at 2pm and then Mary and I will stand in line to get good seats in the auditorium. Congratulations to the class of 2009!

Grace