Thursday, May 7, 2009

Missing...

My voice is missing. I sound very squeaky. Since I have no other symptoms, it have decided that it must be allergies. Lots of things budding and blooming. Wonder if I will be able to sing on Sunday?

Jeff is doing well in AZ. He packs up leaves tomorrow, flies to Detroit, then will drive home Saturday morning. it will be nice to have him back home again.

Charlotte's Web opened tonight and it was very nice. The kids really knew their lines and I thought it was well done. I will not go tomorrow, but am selling tickets on Saturday and will watch it again, I think with Jeff, Sarah and Matt.

Mary took her AP Literature test today and feels pretty good about it. We won't know the results for at least a month. Her birthday is next weekend. Can you believe she will be 17? Nothing much planned yet, but she'd like to go to dinner and spend time with her friends. I am trying to think of some thing nice to get for her birthday. Don't have much time left to dwell on it.

Matthew had an away ball game today. They won! Yay!! Matt got on base a few times and made some good plays. I wish I could have seen him, but I generally don't go to the away games unless I know right where it is, or if I am riding with Jeff.

Sarah applied for some jobs yesterday and did a few things around the house. Her friend is over watching movies. She was going to be the taxi driver again, but I don't have to be to work until 0730 instead of 0530. I will go to work after I drop the kids off at school.

Better get off to bed.

Grace