Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Win Win!

Tonight was a winner all around! The church softball team won big 28-0! Sarah got a double on her first at bat. From the looks of the scorebook, everyone was hitting well. Wish I could be in two places at once! While Jeff and Sarah were playing ball, I was at the choir awards banquet. We had a really nice time. Mary received her varsity letter for choir and as an officer helped with the passing out of the other awards. Matthew received his certificate of participation. Mary, Matthew and Brandon received the presitigious Musician of the Year Award. How wonderful! I was glad I could be there. We sat with friends and all enjoyed the evening together. Our table actually got a little rowdy!

Now it is time for bed again. Sarah is at a bonfire at a friends house and will be home late. Tomorrow is going to be busy again. Matt plays ball in Grand Rapids and then there is a Band/Orchestra concert at 7 pm. We will be going to Matt's game so we can bring him home in time for the concert. He will miss the 2nd game. There may not be a 2nd game, since there are 3 in the concert, 1 sick, 1injured and 1 ineligible. That is 6 guys short. I wonder if they will have enough boys to play?

We are under a freeze warning tonight. I brought in my flowers I received as a gift last Sunday. It was cold this AM too, dipping down to 37! The heater had to turn on last night! We are ready for spring to last!

A proud parent/church ball coach!

Grace