Thursday, October 8, 2009

Before We Fly Away

Had some good work days. I managed to sew a few rows of my new quilt today after my foot doctor appointment. Got some new shoe inserts and meds. We will see if that helps my sore feet heal! Theater boosters meeting went well. Came up with some good ideas and strategy. Was able to talk to the managers about the fall play fiasco. We had a good discussion. Time to move on and look to the future. Mary is doing well and Matthew is anxious to get back to scenery and floor work as soon as the Stage Manager is done with soccer. The kids are going to see Sarah this weekend. I know they are looking forward to being together. Jeff and I leave tomorrow for Minnesota. We are excited to share in the joy of our friend's wedding. We will get back on Sunday, maybe even in time to bowl! Better finish packing!

Get Me to the Church on Time!

Grace