Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Been a Good Day Overall

This morning my mom and I left home at 0915, sent a box to Sarah, picked up Norma and then headed for Detroit airport. We were there just before noon without any problems. It was sad to see mom leave, but we had a really fun time!

Norma and I headed back north and west. We stopped for lunch at Culver's and then went shopping at JoAnn Fabrics, Nike Store Outlet and Bath and Body Works. I bought some nice new shoes for my sore feet and some lotion for my dry hands! I found Gator material and bought a little of that for something special. We had a really nice time together, and got home around 5 pm.

Back at our house, dinner was homemade pizza before heading to the Fall Orchestra concert at the high school. Mary was a cello playing a cello. The concert was good for early in the year, including middle and high school students. The finale were songs from the Phantom of the Opera, and the Phantom showed up lurking around the orchestra. It was really cool.



I have to work early hours tomorrow and Friday. Tomorrow is 3 hours and Friday is 12 hours. After work tomorrow I will go to quilting with the main dish for lunch time. Need to be in Grand Rapids by 2pm and then will attend a meeting about how to find money for college. Jeff comes home Friday night. Saturday Jeff is bowling in a tournament and Mary is going to Ann Arbor to visit her friend and then they will attend the Detroit Symphony. Trunk or Treat at Mount Calvary at 6 pm~ I can't believe it is nearly November.

I am pretty tired, so I am going to get some sleep before my alarm goes off at 0430!

Grace

PS- I talked to my mom. She is home safe and sound. Evidently the plane was like an Emergency Room. Lots of sick people sneezing coughing and even throwing up! Stay healthy mom! Thanks for coming~ we had lots of fun!