Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Quick Note from Sarah

First off, I'd like to say this is my first attempt blogging so bare with me.

On November 13, Hope College is having a Relay for Life. My friend and I had decided towards the end of last year that we wanted to make an "Athletic Training" team for the next relay. Now its coming up. I am posting this today to see if you would consider donating to a very worthy cause. For those of you who aren't exactly sure what Relay for Life is here's a quick refresher.

Relay For Life is a really fun event that raises money to combat this disease and to spread awareness about how we can protect ourselves from cancer. It brings together people of all ages and we walk around a track for 24 hours to signify that cancer never sleeps. It’s basically a time of celebrating those who have battled the disease, remembering those who have died and a chance to fight back against a disease that takes too much from too many.

If you would like to help by donating, please click HERE. This will take you to my personal page and will give you a link to donate. I know, lots of links.

Thank you so much for your help.
~Sarah