Saturday, October 17, 2009

Homecoming 2009

Matthew decided to go to the dance. So I had to take a picture of him. He just got his hair cut today! I took him over at 8 pm and will wait for him to call for pick up.

Brandon made it back to Greenville about an hour ago and Mary is out visiting. Sarah has two friends over watching a scary movie! What is a scary movie without popcorn, chips and salsa and pizza rolls in the dark!!!! I am in the living room folding clothes and will start my sunday school lesson very soon. I think I have the music for church under control. Jeff is at church getting ready for service. It is certainly a lot more quiet there!

Sad to see Bradford hurt again and the Sooners losing the game. Glad that the Gators could pull off another win! That was too close of a game for me. Michigan had a "training" week against
Delaware State, as the radio man explained. We'll see who is at the top of the Football picks this week. Sarah and Mary have been there a long time!
Have a good Sunday!

Grace