Saturday, October 3, 2009

Football Day!



I am pretty disappointed. The Michigan vs Michigan State game is not on our TV or on ESPN 360! So I am sitting here at the computer listening to game on CBS sports on the U of M website. The game just started and Michigan already got a field goal after an interception. Mary and Brandon are at their friend's house to watch the game on the channel we don't get! Sooner game on ESPN tonight and maybe even on a regular tv channel. We will see. Sarah is in Lansing today for Hope College Cross Country meet. Go Dutch~! Hope she doesn't have too many injuries, course that is how you get experience. Still I pray no one gets hurt.

Dinner last night was delicious. Everything turned out really well. Brandon and Mary sang for several hours last night, something they love to do! Jeff and I wathced "Memoirs of a Geisha". I just love that movie, it might show up on my Christmas list. Matthew's friend came over to spend the night. They watched some TV, were on facebook and now they are playing tennis down the street.

I am going to work on some picture projects and plan for Sunday School tomorrow. I need to go through my sock drawer too. I have too many, many with holes in them :( I will need to go to the store too for milk and a few other groceries. I applied for a few more jobs with the same result- Not selected. Sure wish God would let me in on His plan! I know Iknow, have faith! I do!

The rain is gone for now and the sun is out with a partly cloudy sky. We never heard from the Miss Danish people, so Mary had no idea where or when to meet for the parade. So we said go ahead and spend the day with your friends. The Miss Danish people really should have told her when to meet long ago.

That is all for now...Hope the Wolverines can start running the ball better. State is ahead!

Grace