Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

It has been a really great Sunday! Sunday school was fun, we learned about Elijah goes to Heaven in the fiery chariot. Adult Choir sang just beautifully today! With the usual few errors that I make on a Sunday, I think I did pretty well. One communion hymn was 8 verses. I was going to play four, play a little interlude, and then the last four. Well, my kids in the front pew sang out verse 5 without me! So from now on, I am just going to play the whole hymn start to finish. The chime team played for the first time of the season and I think it was the best ever! I am very proud of the team. We even got applause! The congregation thanked us with gifts and a cake for Pastor's Appreciation day. We immediatlely used our new gift card to Applebee's for lunch.

Mary is back out to Brandon's for the day. Sarah 's friend is here and we are playing Dutch Blitz. Sarah is winning :( Matthew is playing video games. Earlier, Jeff, Matthew and I were outside raking leaves. There sure were lots of them. The picture of the leaves at the top were on our yard! I am close to getting the laundry done and the kitchen is cleaned. Bowling starts in just 30 minutes! I hope that I can do better than last week's 83! That is all for now I guess!