Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Enthusiasm~Hope~Sadness

Well I really hoped the Tigers would win tonight. They started off so well~3-0! Then the game got closer and closer, tied and retied...I still had hope until the last Twin crossed the plate to win. Sniff Sniff... It was a crazy game, at least it was close and not a blowout! Who will I root for to win the series???? I'm thinking St Louis, since I went to nursing school there and they were my team when Ozzie Smith was their shortstop. As you can imagine Sarah is very unhappy as well. She loves that game and team more than anyone else I know. The commercial of all the babies dressed in baseball clothes, my grandchilden will be wearing a Tigers jersey one day! No Rush though! Hhahahaha.

Tomorrow is another all day work day and then choir. Not much time to get other things done. I work early on Thursday too and then have a doctor appointment for my plantar fascitis, quilting and a theater booster meeting.. Packing and dinner with the Gideon people. Yes the ones with the Bibles. Wedding this weekend. We can't wait. That is all for now...GO TIGERS, I love you anyway!

Grace