Saturday, October 3, 2009

Win Some~LOSE ALL!

None of our teams won today. That was a really downer. Michigan tied it up in the final minutes of regular play, then blew it with a great change to score in OT. Tigers couldn't win again today. I think that is 3 losses in a row. They have to win tomorrow! It would help if the Twins would lose too! Then the Sooners started out strong and then had trouble in the second half. Close to a touchdown, but not close enough, they lost too.

Otherwise we had a nice day. Went shopping a few times, once for groceries and once for new church pants for Matthew. Made Ravioli for dinner. Then play Dutch Blitz for 2 rounds. I won a game and Mitch won a game. Matthew wanted to challenge me again, but I had to get ready for Sunday School and practice a song for church tomorrow. I am looking forward to the kids choir singing tomorrow.

That is it folks!

Grace