Friday, January 9, 2009

Gators Win..That's OK..It Was a Great Game

The moment of truth has come and gone. The Gators are the National Champions and I will not have the family trophy in Michigan. Remember, I really love both teams, so I was really not to upset after the game. It was a well fought game and the Gators came out on top. Bradford had a really great first half and Tebow exploded with all of his versatile talent in the second half. Percy was really great too. So life goes on. I am still proud to be part Sooner/part Gator.

Today is get things done around the house day. I am working some more on music, putting clothes away a little at a time, and am going to undertake the job of writing thank you notes. We have a party to attend this evening and I have decided to take the little smokie links and maybe something sweet too. My goal for the weekend is to get the Christmas stuff down.

I guess that is about it... not too much else going on except for more snow showers. Jeff said the heavy snow is going to stay south of us.

Adios Amigos

Grace